Many expats consider owning a piece of paradise in Bali. The Thailand based ‘New Nordic Group’ are now tapping in to the Bali property market as part of their expanding strategy.
Their first foray is in Sanur, near the beach. The ‘Travel Asia and Beyond’ TV team were invited to report on their investment decision
Sanur is especially known for its endless beach stretch, filled with beach front cafes offering good food, cooling drinks and an amazing relaxed atmosphere. The location of its New Nordic Bali Water World is just 450 meters from the beach and walking distance to several different shops and restaurants
Sanur was basically the very first tourism spot that was found in Bali. It used to be the first landing spot for Dutch troops during the Dutch intervention in Bali (1906). Sanur is becoming the favorite place for expatriates and foreign families simply due to its very peaceful and friendly atmosphere.
Unique facts – Sanur
- Ideal place for pensioners or tourists who like peaceful and quiet surroundings.
- Great area and lovely neighborhoods for expatriates and families.
- A place where Balinese culture is still very well maintained.
- There are many restaurants, supermarkets, and spots for social activities on Jalan Danau Toba and DanauTamblingan.
- Various local festivals are held in Sanur.
- Sanur has a less intense atmosphere than Kuta but a more genuine one than Nusa Dua
- Reputable International Schools